Thursday 5 July 2007

05 Jul 2007, 04:01

Today I'm pissed!! It is as if someone were to tell me that I'm just a piece of meat!! I mean hey I love sex just as the next guy.. But I do have some pride.. If a guy tells you he'll msg u tmrow u should at least understand that it is late and some of us do plan to go to class tmrow.. granted that I'm up late.. but hey, gave u my number said i'll msg u tmrow, the least u could do was wait.. NOO.. u had to call.. when my mind is half asleep!! then to make things worst u proposition me ta hook-up and sleep with u? What is this?? I ain't that cheap.. I said let's have dinner.. will take it from there.. u didn't even hv the courtasy to give me ur pic.. Man these day's.. Arn't there any out there that are halfway decent..

Argh.. If by chance understand this.. congrates to u.. hum.. lesson learned..

No comments: