Thursday 31 May 2007

3rD dAy

So were leaving to pulau kapas today.. GoD!! we weren't even out of the cove and already me and arif were bickering.. AZrif kept crackering jokes making my hands feel like jelly from laughing.. Ahead of us, Nyah shouted 'sudah la tu,dari belakang sana aku dapat dengar korang'.. Along the way thirst hit me hard.. Was soo thirsty.. I finnished a 1.5 litre botel in half the journey.. luckly I got a botle from Nina.. God bless that gurls soul.. In 4 hours we arrived.. aparently our group were the longest to arrive in the history of this course.. When i got back after the holidays.. i was going to class with arif and as usual we were bickering.. Ahead of us Nyah/Ita turned and said.. 'I dah agak dah mesti korang.. I can tell ur voices from anywhere..'





No comments: