Sunday 20 May 2007

Goodbye Legal Language II!!!

Finally that damn exam is finally over.. Was up all night worrying about that paper. Glad it is now over and done with.. Woohoo..! Went out for breakfast at McD around 4am.. Man weren't we grateful they serve it early here.. Went with my housemate and 2 girl friends.. While eating I was looking into my friends hp and came across this pic.. Thinking it was a picture of his ass I showed it to the gurls.. God!! My mate took one look at the pic and laughed out loud.. Turns out it was not his pic but mine.. In my hurry to erase it I mistakenly looked into the next pic. Boy was I in for another surprise.. Turns out he had a picture of his own.. Lets just say it was too explicit.. His excuse was to say he was bored the night before.. Now it was my turn to laugh.. To my dismay he took the hp and deleted the pic.. After that didn't have the mood to study.. Just kept chatting.. Forced to cram some stuff in the end and we left to go change. All in all I was basically glad that exam was over.. Now I need to get ready for tomorrows exam.. Hum.. Guess I got to get going.....

No comments: