Saturday 15 September 2007

A day at the theme park!!

I was fortunate enough to be invited to take a few kids out for a day at the theme park.. Ethan had invited me and it was there that i met this beautiful little gurl called Tina.. Such a adorable kid.. Tina is 4 and loves chicken.. Taking the kids out were owh soo tiring.. we went swimming.. took rides and rode slides.. all in all.. I experienced the energy that a four year old had at their disposal.. ((and let me tell u.. with all the worries of safety and more i should give more credit to my parents for their patients in my upbringing..)) meet new friends.. Vennice.. Happy B'day girl!! and thanks for inviting me to that party of yours.. though we met only once.. my first impression of these people were fun!! Ash, Renuka, Vennice, Ricky and my old school chum.. Daniel.. It was a pleasure meeting u guys!! Owh and Daniel.. Thnxs for taking the pics..

Starting off:



Me and TiNa:



The GaNg:



Were off!!

No comments: