Sunday 9 September 2007

Suicide.. Is it really worth it?

There was a death in IXORA apartment yesterday.. this is the second death that has taken place in my apartment building.. last year it was a boy in the boys apartment.. and now a gurl from the gurls apartment.. it seems so sensless as suicide seems to me as a cowards way out.. some say the courage to take ur life is alot.. i dissagre.. the courage to stay put in this hellhole we call life take more courage than a simple act of jumping from a building.. to know that u could have ended all ur troubles easily and still holding on to life.. now that is courage..

We have all at one point in our life hv thought of suicide.. its natural.. an easy solution that seems so ideal.. So what pulls us back from this self distruction? I ask myself.. Is it family? a loved one? nope..not strong enough.. to me.. its the desire to LIVE and go through this pain in the hopes of finding something worth living for when everything seems so bleak because if i were to let go.. what does that say about myself and my worth.. i ain't never cheap.. i have my flaws and everything.. but i can't see myself as a waste to let others pick-up after myself..

So... If u ever feel like taking that sweet life of urs.. just pick up that phone and dial 103 and ask for befrienders as advised by my lovely lecturer Mdm Flora.. personally.. i say just call any of ur pals.. go out clubbing.. have some booze if that makes u happy.. talk.. open up.. don't mess it up with what nots or what it could have been as that is the past.. just think of what u want.. how u plan to get it and set a goal... plan that long overdue vacation.. if u gona kill urself i say u damn well deserve a time out..

No comments: