Tuesday 25 September 2007

Yay!! A Treo..

Today i'm blessed with my new handphone.. Its a Treo 750 v.. Personally i hv no special use for HP or PDA's.. but the treo holds a special place at my heart.. it's msg application is simple yet has a memory which records all ur chats in one folder.. its great as all msg's with my friends and.. yes lover.. is kept into seperate folders which can be viewed historically.. and a added application enables me to chat online wherever I am.. no longer am i barred from chatting!!


I had a few PDA's in the past.. An older version of Treo.. A O2.. uhm my last hp was a soni ericson which was unfortunately took a swim in Sunway Lagoon and is currently under service.. Well i hope this one does not befall any ill's.. thanks dad for actually listening to for i want.. i must say this is a pleasant surprise!!

No comments: