Monday 13 August 2007

Back to school... that we call life!

Owh.. life is full when ur busy and can't seem to find the time for urself... Assignments, friends, research, reports.. Ain't life grand!! Student life seems so leisurely, u don't have to worry about bills, mortgage, any of those mundane stuff that are associated with adulthood.. But it is easily forgotten by our parents what it was like to feel young.. the yearning to do stuff. To make our own mistakes.. to feel in love and not feel alone.. We make our stand.. each generation doing it differently from the past.. each of us trying to make our mark.. Being different is nothing new.. it is that we rise above ourselves and try to make a difference that we truly define ourselves.. hum.. who am I to judge.. made my share of mistakes.. and I’ll probably make more.. hopefully I’ll learn from the past.. but the mistake is mine to make, for how else am I to learn?

No comments: