Tuesday 7 August 2007

A Firts Date..

These feelings of insecurity is always prevalent before I go on a date.. So freaking nervous that I resort to calling my friends just to pass the time till that moment approachers.. I mean in these days and times online dating is not a big deal.. U exchange pics.. Make a few calls and then u meet.. But i must say.. This was a first for many.. First it was one of the fastest that i set a date for which we would meet up.. Another is that this guy did not plan to get into my pants on the first date... Big potential there.. Uhm.. what else? even after a day i still have that uplifting feeling.. Well a dinner followed by ice-cream seems like a typical date but for me it was a milestone as i for one hv never been in any sort of date let alone a relationship.. This is a first of first in the hopes that there'll be more to come.. So I'll leave it there.. For now!!

No comments: