Monday 20 August 2007

Boy Meets Boy

The story of my life.. Or so I had hoped and dreamed in my childhood.. it sounds simple enough but life never is.. We meet people along the way.. Some we charish moments together that may last a time while others its just a moment of a fleeting shared glance..

Its wonderfull to feel these emotions and also hurtful when it ends.. I remember staring into this guys eyes once.. It was a long stare we shared that lasted a little to long to be normal.. Such bliss and mystery it gave me in my years of solitude in search of my man to come.. It was not the fact that i did not get meet that guy.. but the shared glance was enough to give me hope for things to come..

I am reminded on a book on young love.. As the title of this blog suggest its called Boy Meets Boy by David Levthan.. Such a simple sweet book that won my heart.. A book i wished i had as a boy growing up..


When u think on it.. Is gay love really different from that of str8t love?

No comments: